What would the proper decision be in this situation? ( VIDEO INCLUDED )
http://plays.tv/video/577f1a95003970b329/inhib
My decision was to get out. My teams decision was to stay and try to get the inhib.
What would you have done as me?
Edit : We got aced after

was still down so it would have been a 4v4 teamfight and if xin wasn't the carry and if some one there was i say stay and team fight it